Take a breath people – it’s almost October so the end of the year is coming at us fast now. So today I challenge you all to take a little “me” break and do something nice for yourself. Can’t think of anything? Try one of these:
- Stop by the drugstore and get yourself one of those facial masks. Most of them are less than $5 and a little pampering never hurt anyone.
- Make a cup of tea and sip it while staring out the window. Bonus points if the window is open and it’s sunny where you are.
- Treat yourself to a candy bar or ice cream cone. Chocolate is always a lovely indulgence.
- Get a pedicure. Enough said. (On a budget? Giving yourself a pedicure counts too!)
- Turn up the radio and dance to a good song. It doesn’t matter if someone sees you – DANCE!
That should get you started – let me know how you indulged yourself today in the comments!